Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mini MAC haul and review


Hey  guys, today I got a mini Mac haul only because I got one thing. This is my first Mac product, so I was so excited when the package arrived at my house. Of course MAC products come in a little black box. I actually had a laugh when i saw the way MAC had packaged it with the tissue paper, with the one little MAC product in the middle of the box.

 I got only one thing because MAC is a little out of my price range currently. I purchased a paint pot in Painterly, which is apart of MAC permanent line. Amarixe is my favorite beauty guru on YouTube and she speaks very highly about this product. If you haven't seen her blog or you haven't watched her videos go check her out because she is awesome! Her blog is  http://www.amarixe.com. Her YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/user/amarixe 

 The first thing I noticed was the iconic black MAC packaging. (Which I still have, I can't bear to throw it away)  I was also surprised at how small the little box was, for some reason I thought it would be bigger. However, with the size of the little box is what makes it so cute.

I also really like the packaging of the paint pots themselves, with the classic black top and glass container. The paint pots weigh about a pound, when I was holding it in my hand it was almost like I could feel the quality of the product.


Painterly is a flesh toned blend able cream product. Paint pots are usually used as a base on the eyelid, which is why I bought Painterly.I was also pleased with the amount of product I got, it is going to take me awhile to use this.

















Here is Painterly swatched on my hand, you can barely see it. Its the perfect flesh toned color that matches the skin on my eyelid. It blends nicely onto my lid and my brow bone. It hides the veins and discoloration on my lids. So far I am very pleased with this product and I hope to make more purchases from MAC in the future. :)

Here is the MAC website link to the paint pots  http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/154/1573/Paint-Pot/index.tmpl 

So until next time Stay Beautiful :)


3 comments:

  1. Heey! I just found your blog (I was watching you on TinyChat!) and I love it! I also have a blog that is pretty new as well and I was wondering if you could check it out? I have a paint pot in Rubenesquse but I really want to try Painterly now! I might buy it tomorrow! Loved the post and I would be so happy if you could check out my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh thats a big box for one thing!xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma- thanks doll I followed back :)
    Rach-- haha IK!!

    ReplyDelete