Friday, November 18, 2011

Nail of the Day- Camo Nails!

Hey Everyone! So  I was inspired to rock these camo nails when I was talking to a friend of mine who is in the Army. Hes currently in Afghanistan, and so in honor of him I told him I would be painting my nails camo. Of course as a typical male would respond.. "how on earth are you gonna do that". The Answer.. "Very Carefully".



I used China Glaze nail polish in Tree Hugger(shimmery Lime Green), Recycle(gray), and Near Dark(Dark Forrest Green). I also used a dotting tool but you can also use a bobby pin :). Anyways I think it turned out kinda cool.

I got my China Glaze nail polish from a website that sell them for $3.00, yes you read correctly.. $3.00. The website is 8ty8 Beauty.com I got the dotting tools there as well :)

Until next time, Be cute, Be Classy.

xoxo, Liz

1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! They turned out amazing. Well done!! (thanks for the blog post!!)

    http://powdrroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete